My First Attempt at 360 Pano pics

Other than wind I have had fails over water where it won’t stitch the water itself and just leaves big gaps.

1 Like

Latest one, but horizon isn’t right

Here it is

1 Like

Well, at least the exposure looks waaaaaaaaaay better! :+1:

Horizon … you may have to add some “sky” to the pano image to make it a 2:1 width:height ratio.

Yeah I put it on manual exposure

2 Likes

Yeah I created the stich in ICE not with the Go4 app, which would have made the ratio right in the first place

It does … but far lower resolution.

If you have something like Photoshop you can change the “canvas size” and infill the added area with a sky colour.

Here’s a before and after adding sky for one of mine …

Thats exactly what I have just done

2 Likes

You should be happy with that! Looks excellent! :+1:

In ICE, at the Crop stage, clicking on “Auto Complete” cleans the top line in the image and makes it tidier without the wavy edge.

Ok thats nice to know

1 Like

Yeah that one is much better and the auto complete would tidy it up a bit.

1 Like

Really taking shape now @SkyJumper :+1:

1 Like

Hi
Yeah getting much better with the help of all you guys, it’s much appreciated, getting the exposure right in the first place and then getting the stitching right…
Thanks

2 Likes

This is my latest 360 panorama, getting better I think…

4 Likes

:+1:

Nice one @SkyJumper :smiley:

I tried to fly at Corfe Castle yesterday but it was just so busy with too many Grockles, walking, driving, caravans etc. I will try again on a week day after the kids have gone back to school.

But later I was walking along the river at Christchurch and thought it would be a good place to fly, but when checked Drone Assist it is just inside the Bournemouth CTR Airspace (class D). It says not recomended to fly, but if you do then follow the Dronecode and maintain LOS. Its right on the edge of it so it must be miles away from the airport itself. What do you reckon guys, is it worth having a go?

I spent my childhood there until age 18, ‘borrowing’ people’s rowboats, getting clipped round the ear by the local copper and crabbing. All many years ago now.