My first ever drone test flight

All I can say is wow the M2P is just soo cool to fly, so here’s a few pics from my first flight.
Uploading: DJI_0005.JPG…
Uploading: DJI_0007.JPG…
Uploading: DJI_0008.JPG…
had to include the dog and a me shot full of concentration :crazy_face:
Uploading: DJI_0003.JPG…
well ! that upload didn’t work, sorry will try again.

You need any help Rob?

The post appears to show that you closed the post before the uploads had completed.

You do need to make sure you leave the post open until it shows the all the uploads have completed.

2 Likes

just have a very slow connection, wife was online downloading films and it kept timing me out,
trying again now.

bit washed out here and there, was basically just getting to grips with controls and playing, next i’l set up camera and do some lower level up the river.

9 Likes

Bingo! :+1:

Welcome to the " Sky Pilots " heaven mate. That first flight is scary and magic at the same time. Safe flying

2 Likes

Great first drone pics! They even gain you the Green Flyer Badge! :+1:

2 Likes

A ND8/CPL filter on there would have worked wonders, still great pictures though!.

Agreed! Filters would work wonders, high on priority list.
Ordered landing pad, grass was soaked from morning dew.
Today was more about what’s this button for? And what does that do and where the f has it gone, thank god for fpv on screen and that’s within 500mtrs
:joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Rob,
Just a suggestion, Most people have found that slowing down the Yaw Rate, and the Gimbal Pitch Speed , a definite advantage to getting smooth pans L & R / Up & Down, does sloooww things down and make for a more cinematic edge for Videos.
Loads of Vids on Youtube about it.
Great bit of kit you have there !.
Just an extra bit of info, Took me a time to work out how to remove/fit the filters.
The front bezel turns a fraction to the left and lifts off from 2 lugs.
Felt a right c**t when I wanted to fit the filters and could not, when in the field !.
Maybe telling you how to suck eggs, but, no harm in telling you anyway.

1 Like

:grin:
Hi Cris, yeh I watched some of those vids, very similar to how I setup my gaming joysticks, nice to see dji includes that option.
Thanks for the heads up on filters I will look out for that :smile: