My latest video - I'm very proud of this one!

As for the other comments with the kind words: Thank you all so much - it means alot that people like my stuff as I am trying to be good at this filmmaking malarkey and this is where I get the feedback to push me onwards from.

Any subs to my channel will be greatly received and recipreocated!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/SuperJohnnyAdventurePants

1 Like

Done :+1: My humble channel :wink:

1 Like

I thought so, I tend to fly there either very early or very late in the day. It’s refreshing to see drone signage that doesn’t ban drones 24hrs per day.

I know it’s not enforceable but I tend to pay the £10 fee. I look upon it as having paid for permission to TOAL. The viaduct is on the private property of the Glenfinnan Estate so, unless you take off from the main road and fly all the way to the viaduct, you are taking off from private land. I have heard though that Alistair, the estate manager, is no longer allowing drones as someone flew over his house :joy:

1 Like

Beautiful piece of work, great footage, editing and nice choice of music! Well done! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

WOW…Excellent. Kept me watching to the end…Well Done. More Please
:star_struck:

1 Like

Very nice. Enjoyed that.

1 Like

Great views of the Falkirk Wheel. Nicely done. My video of the Glenfinnan viaduct was taken with a mobile phone out of the window of the train! Not as impressive!

1 Like

Great video, well done #. a pleasure to watch. Loved the steam train in particular.

1 Like

done also !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really enjoyed that very jealous well done.

1 Like

I really enjoyed watching your video. The music was well suited and i like the mix of ground and aerial shots. The drone footage was cinematic and the editing was on point. Well Done!

1 Like

great video and spectacular views really enjoyed that kid . :+1:

1 Like

That’s cracking! Loved the speed ramp! It’s good to mix in some ground footage with drone shots, really works well! Nice one!

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

very nice…

1 Like

wow, that was amazing. Loved it.
Ive subscribed.

2 Likes

Great video
John

1 Like

Wow what a lovely place
I know we’re my next break is now thanks for sharing

1 Like

Oh how I aspire to be as good as you. Great footage well edited.
Be very proud​:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Very kind of you!! Thank you :slight_smile: