DJI (Mavic) Air 2S mega thread

A massive price tag, and perhaps the slightest possibility of a class marking ;o)

4 Likes

Don’t doubt that mate :rofl::rofl:

Mavic 3? :thinking:

2 Likes

Mavic 3 pro, Got to be due out at some point in the next 50 years :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Been pondering today on this new bird…

Worth selling the 2pro sooner rather than later and going in balls deep on this (if certified) while theres more of a market and before they’re relegated to the country side??

It isn’t certified though …

3 Likes

Confirmed?

It’s not on the label which is where it needs to be …

1 Like

Hmmmm, interesting. Why bring out a drone with essentially a two year life span?

Because they can’t survive as a company if they don’t sell drones :slight_smile:

No manufacturer is going to stop releasing drones for the next two years :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tiz true but they won’t sell them anyway if there not certified, I know I wouldnt blow a grand an a 2 year life span machine.

And not everyone knows the rules … they just fly what they want anywhere…

1 Like

I’m sure people in other countries, where Class Marks aren’t a thing, will buy them.

1 Like

Ah yeah, thats true, didn’t cross my mind. :+1:

1 Like

There’s a fairly big market out there :wink:

1 Like

Doh! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Don’t feel bad Steve, you’re not the only one to think DJI only sell drones to the UK market.

You might be the only one who’ll admit that though, so all credit to ya mate :slight_smile:

Anyway, back on topic…

Have you put the old Mavic up for sale yet?

2 Likes

Shiny new drone :man_zombie: ohhhh there will be pre order frenzy

200-1

Doesn’t matter if not certified, put a bigger camera on it as distraction :sunglasses: I’d say it’s worked :joy:

Just my opinion but the 4 sensors at front… FUGLY :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Thankfully you won’t have to look at those sensors while flying it :slight_smile:

1 Like