New DJI Mini 2 owner

Hello,
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I just wanted to share some of the photos I’ve captured with my new drone…
I was going to get the Air 2s, due to its larger sensor. Actually, I did get the Air 2s, but after discovering the rule changes I took it back, unopened and exchanged it for the Mini2. I thought I would be disappointed, due to the smaller sensor but I was wrong. Very wrong.
Constructive criticism in both processing and composure very, very welcome and encouraged!

38 Likes

A few more… :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Hi Phil and welcome.
Love the photos.

2 Likes

They are fantastic! Are they originals or edited?
Either way, some cracking pics.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with them @PhilD, that’s a good set. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Steve,
Thank you very much. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Pan, the RAW files have been processed in Lightroom.
I’m no expert, but I am quite pleased with these. :smiley:

4 Likes

Cheers, thanks very much. :smiley:

Nice set of images there PhilD. You’ve got a good eye for composition and the editing is spot on

2 Likes

I have nothing to criticise, they’re fantastic photos @PhilD and you should be very proud of them :clap:t2:

1 Like

Wicked photos

1 Like

Hi Phil - welcome to GADC from down the road in Gorseinon :+1: :+1: :+1:

Cracking set of photos - no criticism from me just looking forward to seeing more :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Ace pics but my only criticism is……I don’t know the location? :frowning:

1 Like

Beautiful! Good work! :rocket:

1 Like

Brilliant!!!

1 Like

Very nice

Thank you, much appreciated. :+1:

Thank you, I’m glad you like them. Just wish the weather was a bit more predictable so I could play a bit more often!!

Thank you. :+1:

Hi, Thanks very much. Still finding my way about. Good to know there’s somebody local nearby. I’ll look out for your photos for some inspiration!!:+1: