I’m always curious as to what they change under the hood :+1:

Lifted from the other site;

Overview
Date : 2018.1.11
Firmware : v01.04.0200
DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.22
DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.22

What’s New?
Pano photos are able to be viewed through the DJI Goggles.
Optimized the startup music for Mavic Pro Platinum.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
Added support for playing local videos.
Added support for viewing local Pano photos.
Added support for downloading and viewing Pano photos from Mavic Pro.

Notes
Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

1 Like

When I clicked notes it was blank!!!

^^^^^ forget it ^^^^^

I don’t have goggles or a Platinum so not for me. :+1:

1 Like

There are also some tweaks to see video displayed, whilst flying, in more realistic colour when recording in D-Log … I read somewhere.

1 Like

Yep…

“They introduced a particular video function that enhanche colors and brightness on the screen, even if you are on D-log mode. on the screen you see the image boosted, when you replay it you see the correct D-log image
Same thing with other color mode (es. truecolor ecc…)”

1 Like

Sounds good…D-Log looks so washed out during flying…do you know if it also enhances the colours if you do a live stream?

Hi I have updated mine and all seems fine - just remember to check your personal settings for RTHand max distance as these had gone back to default.
Test flown - one battery and working as per normal.
Regards
Neil

I’m having real trouble with this update. It’s downloaded but while it tries to install it on the drone it just fails every time.

1 Like

Me too - I’ve tried to install the update both through the DJI Go 4 app in the usual manner, and through the DJI Assistant 2. Didn’t work through either :frowning:

Just completed!

1 Like

Mine too - tried again this morning and it worked first time :slight_smile:

Just in the process of updating the firmware/software. Controller completed without any issues, now doing the aircraft and batteries. App on my iPad mini 4 was updated automatically (via iTunes). Fingers crossed.

I’m now on 100Mb/s virgin cable it took just 12 minutes all in to update.

Mine took ages to upgrade via GO, but did eventually complete. Three batteries flown today and only one issue where the gimbal seemed to reset itself, but otherwise all good.

I havn’t updated yet.

I have been waiting for an update however as the update before 1.4.0100 was giving me an issue with my front vision sensors where randomly my drone would think something was in front of me and told me to reverse flight…

I’ll update the day before I choose to go flying :slight_smile:

You weren’t flying towards a low sun were you? That’s caught me out a few times before :blush:

not that I don’t pay attention when flying but I don’t think so :laughing:

is this a common thing sun being a problem on the sensors? I havn’t really thought about it… how often do you avoid crashing into the sun LOL.

The bright light overloads the sensors rendering them incapable of seeing real objects.

2 Likes