New from bromley

hello, ive been flying for a while but recently started getting into FPV over the DJI / camera style drones. not got anyone to fly with at the moment so hoping to meet some people here!

3 Likes

Hi @knedit and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Good morning @knedit welcome you have come to a great club :+1:t2:

Hi @knedit and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi @knedit

Welcome to Grey Arrows!
I’m not too far away from you. I sometimes fly Norman Park and Lloyd Park, and the banks of the Thames and Kent coast.

Hi @knedit - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wecome @knedit where around Bromley are you based and can you travel? There is a spot at Knockholt near the train station that you can fly FPV without any chance of getting kicked off. Its a popular spot and often there are other fpv guys flying up there mainly at weekends but also week nights sometimes. Its a disused golf course. The security guy up there has no issues with people flying up there as long as you take all your rubbish home and dont leave a mess.

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/AZ8SAxUCQ6PpdyGf7

thats perfect! thanks for the info, only a short drive away so i’ll be sure to head up there next weekend!

Hi mate, welcome from the Black Country.

@knedit welcome