New from weston super mare

Hi. New member here,
Anyone from weston super mare

4 Likes

Welcome, I’m just down the road between Taunton and Bridgwater :ok_hand:what are you flying? :thinking:

I’m across the water from you in Bridgend - welcome on board.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, I’m also across the water from you in Cardiff.

1 Like

Thanks !!!

Used to have a phantom !

Till my financial adviser said I wasn’t using it enough, so sadly sold it, gutted !!!

But managed to get myself a simex x11 after much grovelling, actually only a
Delivered today so no chance of using yet with this rain, looked for some clubs around but at over a hundred quid to join, could put that towards more batteries

2 Likes

I’m from Wales, cwmbran, but moved over to England last year, ok ok I know !!!

But you get used to the enemy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

From Wales, cwmbran, moved to England last year, guess what ? Just found out they have a rugby team :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome, am I right in thinking that’s similar looking to the phantom? :thinking: every need a flight buddy, let me know. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi Denis / @Basil (that will confuse people! :rofl:) , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

There are a few of our other members also own an X11 … so you are not alone.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

So they say :grin:

Just up the road in bristol. Welcome to the mad house😁

Welcome WSM

Yes its a smaller version of the phantom which i sadly had to sell so after much research i chose this out of the holy stone and protonic

Yes that would be great meeting up as im new to the area and dont know the best places to fly

1 Like

Thanks

Looks like a good drone, seen a few YouTube videos on it! :ok_hand: will definitely sort a date out very soon. :ok_hand: