New here - West Yorkshire

Hi everyone, I’ve recently bought a DJI Mini 2 with the fly more pack. Got my operator I.D and have had my first few flights in between the wind and rain :pensive:Loving it so far seems like a fantastic bit of kit for a beginner.
I’ve discovered this club/forum through drone scene which seems like a great resource.
Now I just seem to be glued to the weather forecast to see when I can fly the thing…:smile:
Alex

2 Likes

Welcome, Alex, from another West Yorkshire, or North Yorkshire (depends on what side of the street I stand) inhabitant.

Hi Alex - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi @PlanetX and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Good to know. DS belongs to GADC and was developed by us.

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Alex and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi Alex welcome

Now then and welcome, I’m in North Yorkshire but lived in Almondbury for a few years, you’ve stumbled upon the best drone family

Hu Alex, welcome from the Black Country.

Hi and welcome to GADC

Hi welcome to gadc from Edinburgh :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome from Middlesbrough Alex.