New Mavic Mini Inverness

Hi everyone,

New to Grew Arrows.

Recently new to the drone scene, always lived photography and decided to take the leap and purchase a Mavic Mini.

Does anyone know if any decent sites around the Moray area of of Scotland?

Hi and welcome to GADC, I’ve moved your post to introductions.

The Mini is a very capable little drone, I have one myself and love the portability and have had some great results with it.

Check out our very own DroneScene for places to fly

I’m sure some members more local to you will be along soon to say hi and offer more suggestions, in the meantime have a look and maybe add yourself to the members map

Good luck, we look forward to seeing some of your work ;o)

Welcome to the drone hobby, I’m quite new on this forum as well but find it really easy to navigate about. (in fact it’s one of the better ones I’ve ever been on). If you haven’t done it already, click onto Drone Scene, it’s a link that can be found up top right of this forum page, click on the 3 bars beside your initial or small circular photo. Click on Drone Scene and it will open up your location and you will see all the places deemed no fly zones and areas where caution is required. If you’ve already found Drone Scene just ignore above.
Another handy app is UAV forecast. Shows the immediate weather and available satellites in your areas.
I live in Aberdeen and was also struggling to find somewhere safe and away from caution areas, people and traffic. Once you find a good space, enjoy the flying experience and you’ll soon build up confidence.
Regards,Charlie

Hi Stuart and welcome to GADC.