New Mavic Pro owner in Stafford

Hi just joined forum I’ve just bought Mavic Pro I’m trying to find somewhere to fly and get help flying never done this before

Hi From Cannock Chase

Welcome to the friendliest, most helpful forum. Please take a little time to place yourself on the map. If you need ANY help or advice, there will usually be someone to answer your questions.

Where you from Staffy?? Welcome aboard!

Hi Darren / @Staffy , and welcome to GADC.

Many members with the Mavic Pro, so you are in good company! :+1:
Ask away in #questions-and-answers for anything you want to know, and there’ll be plenty of people willing to assist.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members which includes most active members - so I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

Welcome Staffy

The Beer is in the fridge and the nuts are all over the place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like nuts

Hi I’m from Stafford Staffordshire

Hi Staffy,
Welcome to our little shindig!, as many have said before me, ask, and you will receive!.
We do not claim to know everything, but, there is a mine of information on here.
And ,you will be assured that someone will answer your query.
I should say that they are a great bunch of guys on here, several I have met at some point or another, and some I will meet in the not to distant future !.
So pull up a chair to PC, pour a Beer, or, whatever take your fancy and get involved in the chit chat between us.
Once again welcome !!.

You may want to have a bit of Bedtime reading on the do’s and don’ts of our Hobby.
If you go to the Members Only Area and look at the post GADC Member Information Pack (link below)
https://greyarro.ws/t/gadc-member-information-pack/3696/39
There is a wealth of Information that may be of help in your Drone journey.
Feel free to downloads as much as you like.
Our Moderators have also put a link in there also to Many Exclusive Discounted things relating to Droning, (PfCO Courses, Case Discounts, Cree Lights. etc ,etc,)
Feel free to dip in as much as you want!.

Hi Staffy,

Welcome to you.

I’m new on here, and have had only great advice and help since I arrived, looks very much like you are certain to have a good time here.

John

Hi Staffy,

I’m in Cannock and a newbie myself, been flying around 6 weeks now (weather permitting) and fly mainly on Cannock Chase & Hednesford hills not many people bother you around them areas .

Perhaps meet up sometime.

Garry

Hello and welcome.

Hi Gary
I haven’t had my first flight yet do you fancy meeting up over Christmas I’m a bit busy at the moment

Ha ha, I use this forum more than Facebook :slight_smile: better class of folk!

“I say ole chap, that’s jolly decent of you to say that”
Can you please pass the Port bottle!,
“thank you so much, that’s absolutely spiffing”

Pass the pipe tarquers!

Now Glenn, no swearing in scottish!

Yes no problem will look at after Boxing Day

Hi garry
Sounds like a plan where’s the best place to fly

I always park by German Cemetery there is a good clearing 10min walk