New member from Lancashire

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I thought I’d join this forum following a recommendation on one of the Facebook groups. I’m based near Garstang in Lancashire, recently returned PFCO Operator, currently flying a Mavic 2 Pro. Owned the majority of DJI stuff, but recently traded in my Mavic 2 Zoom for the Pro, and I absolutely love it!

Looking forward to seeing what’s what on here.

Safe flying all :+1:

1 Like

Welcome @Sky :+1:

Welcome @Sky.
Well I’m just up the road in Morecambe. There are quite a few members on here from the NW. In fact we are planning a meet up next Sunday 8th at Anglezarke reservoir. You will be more than welcome.

1 Like

Hi @Sky, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

An ever increasing number of our members also own the M2P … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Would be interesting to hear your reasoning to change from the M2Z to the M2P

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It’s good to see a few local members! I will probably create a topic about changing from the M2Z to M2P, incase anyone else is having this dilemma.

2 Likes

No idea why I missed this reply Steve, I’ve just posted a topic for a Lancashire 2020 meet :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum!

Hello and welcome.