Morning guys
New to the club looking forward to advice help and assistance where needed
I currently hold a PfCO and looking to apply for an OSC this month
Fly safe guys
Ian

3 Likes

Hi Ian / @dronefocus, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A nice range of kit you have there.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hi Ozonevibe thanks for the reply and the info this forum seem loads better than thers that just spiel rubbish off and are unhelpful
Ian

1 Like

Hi from Poolstock, Ian :wink:

Hi Pingspike new springs is where i am mate

1 Like

Bore da from South Wales - my brother in law is just down the road from you in Thelwall and I was up Wigan way last year for some flying. Though I didn’t find much due to weather and uncertainty of where I could / should fly - so look forward to seeing where you find…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Ian

Thanks