New Member West Midlands

Hi new member near Solihull in West Midlands.

Built lots of helicopters twenty years ago (30/50 size) and a few Chinese drone kits - how technology has changed!

Picked up a new DJI Mini 2 before Christmas and have just started flying it this week - totally amazed at the technology, quality, stability and video!

Can’t wait to practice a bit more and visit some interesting places and totally amazed I’ve got full blessing of the other half!!

H

2 Likes

Hi Hans and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Welcome, from up the M42 in Kingsbury.

You should find plenty of places to fly that myself and other locals have added to the Drone Scene map. Where can I fly my drone in the UK? - Drone Scene

Hi @smallstool and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Benefits of Membership section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts. :blush:

Welcome once again!

Welcome from Coventry :+1:

Hi Hans, welcome from the Black Country.

Welcome Hans :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you enjoy browsing the forum for some good info.

Lots of great info thanks.

Hi Hans - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome from the East Mids

welcome

Hello…
Welcome to GADC from Fareham :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Hans welcome to the club

Welcome Hans to GADC :clap: :clap:

Welcome