I have registered and now have Fly and Op numbers
I havent marked my drone yet…going to test flight soon
Keep up with the posts…ive already learned a lot from reading some discussions
I live in Needham Market if anybody wants a newbie out with them for a flight
Regards from
Terry

4 Likes

Welcome to the group Terry :+1:

Welcome to the GADC community, Terry, it’s a great place and I’m sure that you will learn a lot more as time goes on. I take it that you are a new flyer?

Welcome Terry a cracking bunch of lads, knowledgeable and very helpful :grin::+1:
Is there a badge for creeping ? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha…just had my first 10 minutes on the field near me

3 Likes

How was your maiden flight?

Welcome to the club Terry

1 Like

Hi @Terry1 and welcome to Grey Arrows :smiley:

We’ve a whole bunch of Air owners here, so you’re in great company.

Thanks for adding yourself to the Members Map, got anyone local?

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome once again!

1 Like

HI Terry from another Suffolk flyer. My car is serviced where you are! I have had a look at a couple of places there. The fields where the market is on Wednesdays and the lakes. Guess one might need permission for each. I to fly MA. Am under a huge NFZ at Lakenheath so I do have to travel to fly.

Hi @Manty
Ooooo…if you need a buddy or are\just checking places out please let me know
Im trying to find out if i can fly there as ive seen drone footage
That sucks you being next to the airfields
Terry

@Terry1 always on the lookout. If you can have a go on the Lakes/rivers around you I would be very interested in a meet up. I am about an hour from you

Hi @Manty
Im looking around Thetford for rivers…will give you a shout when i find somewhere…

Hi Terry, am not flying enough really! Have been told that areas around Diss are flyable but have not tried it yet. Also the coast t Stiffkey (Stukey!) am told are flyable. Happy Christmas

John

there is a river there but also a lot of Forestry Commission land with many trees!

Im just looking everywhere…lol…will let you know when i find a good spot…x