New pilot from Chelmsford, Essex (AsISeesIt)

Accidentally deleted my last post.
Let me know when you free and we could try to sort something.

No worries, I can do something next Sat?

Saturday sounds good to me.

Being new to the game, I hope you will have a suggestion or two as to where we can go.

@OldSoulBoy and @Bobby you guys up for next Sat?

Cheers

Like you I’m new to the game (mentioned earlier in the thread) and as of yesterday now have 3 days flying experience hahaha. Maybe the other guys you mentioned may get involved and have some suggestions, if not I’m sure we can come up with something. How far are you willing to travel? If we could find out where those 3 or 4 guys meet at the Dartford crossing then maybe we could fly from there. In the meantime have a look at the link below.

Unfortunately I can’t I’m afraid. I do a weekly radio show on a Saturday afternoon which takes four hours all told so me and the missus have Sat mornings doing other things.

If you take a look at my YouTube channel there’s some great places to fly on there that I’ve recently visited.
Essex on Film

1 Like

Hi, understood. Other times we can do a Sunday. cheers

Hi both, here are the places I often go

Cycle out to Pleasley and high easter direction for deer and coloured fields. Just waiting for the yellow to get more dance

Heybridge and Maldon is good for over the water and boats

South Woodham is again nice for the water and boats

I also like to capture churches around Chelmsford plus there are two windmills. The old ones not renewable energy however these are great too

I am making a training video for our walking football teams in a eeks time and did some video of skate hockey this weekend

If you look at my YouTube channel it shows most of the stuff I do

https://youtube.com/user/MrBobwillis

2 Likes

@Bobby I’ve edited your reply and removed your home address, phone numbers, etc.

Please be mindful of email signature content when replying to posts via email :blush:

Hi, I am very sorry something has come up this Sat (and Sunday too) so I am not able to make an outing. I will certainly make time on some weeks going forward. All the best and sorry about this.

Cheers
Robin

No worries