New Radiomaster TX12

For those that haven’t seen the YouTube reviews Radiomaster have just released a budget Multi-Protocol OpenTX radio, the TX12.

It is limited on the number of protocols it supports, it only uses the CC2500 chipset (FrSky D8 D16, Futaba FHSS, etc). Though currently priced on Banggood at under £54 it could be a good starter radio or be used as a backup to your daily driver.

Alternatively, and this would be my preferred option, wait for Unmannedtech to get them in stock, you may pay a couple of quid extra but you’ll get an exponentially better service.

Nidge.

1 Like

It also has the bay on the back for a crossfire module, this would of been my choice had it come out 3 months ago :man_facepalming:t2: :joy: but I’m more than happy with my TX16S to be honest :ok_hand:t2:

Yes. The smaller form factor while retaining full size gimbals lends itself more to those that like to trek around and fly Crossfire in remote places. Another key feature is the folding handle, something I intend to fit to my TX16S when the are in stock.

Nidge.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be looking into that upgrade as well in the future let me know how you get on with the installation :+1:t2: