New to drones in Southwest

And did you? I could see you, hiding that whisky in your coat :smirk:

2 Likes

thought I had got away with it… :joy:

2 Likes

Hi DroneGeek,
Hi from Wells, nice to know another Somerset Drone pilot and living close by Hotrodspike :wink:

And another located in Clevedon!

1 Like

We certainly need a Somerset meet soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Kingof theHill,
seems we have a few Somerset people here, nice to know… :smile:

Hi DroneGeek,

Yes, does seem that we know have a few Somerset’ers. when we can ge back out again would be great to have a group meet :smile:

Guess I’m a bit of a Norverner, up here in Bristol, but welcome.

1 Like

Not so far away, I work in Filton. Normally travelling there every day, now of course working from home :house_with_garden:

I’ll be down there in a couple of weeks, got to see some apprentices in the train sheds there.

1 Like

Fair few here now from the southwest, gonna be a good summer :crossed_fingers::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Party at McSteves house ;o)

4 Likes

Hi guys, I’ll be in the Cheddar area in April. Any suggestions for great places to fly MA2 with A2CoC? Cheers

2 Likes

Good launch site here, depending on times maybe busy, I flew at 6am ish

Also the Reservoir is a great location. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Hotrodspike,
I’ve just brought the MP2 Fly More kit, should be with me soon :grin:
Looking forward to taking it out for it’s maiden flight when the weather is good :+1:

1 Like

The one from itstor? If so they take from 1 to 2 days and you’ll have it. I ordered a battery for the Osmo yesterday morning and it was delivered at 10 past 8 this morning!

1 Like

@Hotrodspike, it says its been dispatched, looking forward to receiving it in the next few days, then let the fun begin :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’ll be flying it tomorrow afternoon!

2 Likes

Hi @Hotrodspike John,
Received it on Thursday and have unpacked and charged all the batteries :wink:
Went through the setting up, updated all the firmware etc and now ready to fly, a couple of quick test flights indoors in our conservatory, just to check everything out, now just need some decent weather to get out for its maiden flight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes