New to droning

Hi guys,

I went to collect my new toy today. To be told that my drone hasn’t arrived as expected. The guys at Yuneec ( great bunch of guys) are chasing Germany to find out where it is…

But I’m now getting really inpatient and thinking I might go DJI instead just so I don’t have to wait any longer… but then I know how I am. And I’ll start looking to swop the DJI For the Typhoon,!

So my question is do I just be patient or look at DJI?

Damn!!

I might have actually cried if that were me :cry:

Did they say how long it’ll be? If it’s only a week or two I’d definitely wait, but a month or two? Perhaps not…

Question is though, what DJI model would you get that’d be on par with the H Plus Pro?!

I was crying inside.

The closest Dji to the Typhoon is the Inspire 2, and I can’t see my wife agreeing to that amount of ££, she is relaxed about most things but I might be pushing my luck with the Inspire…

The thing that is upsetting me is I’ve nothing to fly, and I really want to get out and let loose…

1 Like

Id be tempted to wait if it was only going to be a week or 2.

If longer I’d probably just get a P4P.

1 Like

It depends a bit as to what you want to use it for and go for the one that best meets those needs.

2 Likes

I’ve done a lot of research. And I really want the Typhoon. It’s perfect for what I want. And I really like the fact that it’s a six rota drone… I’m probably being a spoilt brat. (I want it NOW)

My wife has told me to just wait. She had a go when I did a test flight with Yuneec. I think she has desires on it… :flushed:

Maybe I should just eBay for a temporary drone if it’s not here in two weeks…

I was exactly the same over the CrystalSky Ultra, I went to some crazy and extreme lengths to get one imported to the UK last year :blush:

Yup, at least you won’t lose anything on depreciation - good idea mate :+1:

Out of interest…

Where was this mate?

1 Like

Buy something cheap and cheerful like a Syma X5C to get used to atti while you are waiting, you’ve obviously set your heart on it so it will be worth the wait.

2 Likes

Yuneec in **Stapleford Abbotts Romford RM4 1JU. Really great guys so helpful and friendly…

They have a flying area so that you can test the drones…

2 Likes

Sounds good.

Do they have service centres in the UK as well?

It’s in the same place… :hammer: :wrench:

1 Like

Is this your first drone?

It’s my first real drone…

2 Likes

Hi all

I have an update… my baby will be here tomorrow morning, they are delivering it to me. I even have delivery confirmation from the people delivery… :blush:

5 Likes

it’s here… :blush:

5 Likes

The best things in life are worth the waiting. :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

Let us see it in action then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As soon as it stops raining :umbrella:

All batteries charged and ready to go… :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

cant wait to se some pics:grin:

1 Like

Photos!

Or it didn’t happen.

Rules of the internet, everyone knows that…

:rofl:

Congrats mate, you must be beyond excited!

But seriously, more photos please.

The case is nice, but we want to see what’s inside :wink:

2 Likes