New to droning

Well!!

Charged :white_check_mark:
All powers up✅
Firmware update :white_check_mark:
Camera conetion :x:

Being a bank holiday weekend, I can’t do anything until Tuesday. I don’t want to take it out and fly without the camera. Because if it’s all still in the manufactures wraps and labels they can’t say I crashed it… so I’m sitting here looking at my new beast that I can’t play with… . :rage::cry::rage:

Any advice welcome…

Is there a Facebook group for that make/model? Do they have a user forum?

I’ve posted on both… nothing yet…

1 Like

:frowning:

Difficult for anyone here to assist when you’re the only member with one of these drones. Chances are the only one to have seen one in the flesh.
I hope you manage a resolution soon.

1 Like

@Turbys9
Like @OzoneVibe Said, it’s difficult to help with you being the first member to have this new drone.

Long shot but found these videos regarding camera connection issues on typhoon H.

Might be similar and perhaps they might help.

2 Likes

I really should get my mindset up to date. I still don’t instinctively think about searching YT. #DinosaurDronePilot :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps that’s just #Pterodactyl? :rofl:

1 Like

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

I want to see what’s inside the bag!
Come on, don’t keep us in suspense.
Hope u can fix the camera connection issue.
We all want to see it flying. I hate it when you’ve been waiting for something arriving and it doesn’t work.
Usually, in my case, it’s impatience and I never read any instructions. Just jump straight in. Good luck, hope you get flying this weekend.

2 Likes

Me too, the suspense is killing me :rofl:

yeh an unboxing video minus the flight would be nice
NOW

1 Like

images

1 Like

I’ll sort some pictures out… :camera:

2 Likes

Yeah its here at last Darren, are you going to the Airfield with the beast tomorrow ?, i’ll be there from around 10.30, take it even if you’re not flying it…love to see it…i will be there with the Mavic biy no fixed wing stuff yet…
RedBull 540 staying the box…till I can fly properly…it will be smashed to bits otherwise…
Hope to win a Riot tomorrow…

It’s here but has to go back :cry:. Have a read above… :roll_eyes:.
Still might pop up to the field tomorrow. If I do I’ll bring it to show you. But not flying it until yuneec have seen it on Tuesday…

Would you like me to fly your red ball for you :joy:

1 Like

Had no luck with the video, then?
What a bummer! :frowning_face:

I’ve tried everything possible. But I think I have to admit defeat, the gimbal is faulty. But I have faith in the guys at yuneec. I’ll go and see them on Tuesday afternoon…

2 Likes

That’s great you can actually go see them. Not so lucky with DJI.

2 Likes

Due to popular demand, here’s what’s in the :package:

I’m really hoping that the guys at yuneec say it’s a quick fix…

6 Likes

I hope so too mate.

It looks awesome!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: