New to the hobby from Hethersett

Hello, Just a few lines about me. My name is Peter i am 83 years old i live in Hethersett. I was reading a magazine in it was a article on drones this would be about 6 to 7 weeks ago the article was interest did the caa on line exam i
now have my flyer id and operator id. I have ordered a drone a e2-pro which will take about 7 to 14 days to arrive. I may need help i may see
you later.
Yours
Peter

4 Likes

Hi @hydrophobia and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Peter - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome mate :smiley:

Hi Peter, welcome to GADC, always nice to welcome yet another Norfolk member to the fold , you won’t regret joining GADC as there are loads of helpful members with a vast knowledge base always willing to help and advise , lots of us in Norfolk too should you need help getting started

Scotswood
Thank you for your message l am
Hopeful l shall be flying Ln the very
Near further.
Peter

Milkmanchris

Thank you for your massage i am hopeful i shall be flying in the very near

further.

Yours

Peter

Scottydog,

I am very sorry about the spelling of your name i did not realize until my message

had been sent sorry again

Peter

1 Like

Lol don’t worry I hadn’t even noticed , being a lorry driver I get call lots of names everyday lol . Hope to see you posting some pics or videos real soon . All the best

Thank you for your message i am hopeful i shall be flying in the very near further.

thank you all the best

Peter

Thank you for your message hopeful i shall be flying soon.

Peter

Hi Peter,
You have a great attitude to new ideas, so good luck with your flying. I’m in my 70s and this is the most interesting new hobby for me. It gets you out and about, so meeting new people. Just take it gingerly at first as some have no avoidance sensors.
Mel

Hello Mel,

Thank you for your message i am hopeful i shall be flying in the very near further.Thank you
Peter