New West Yorkshire member 😊

Thankfully DJI refresh (paid upfront) so not too much damage to the pocket!! I’ve been using iPhone and not had any issues and not heard of the Garmin, although I’m sure someone on here has!

Garmin have been big in GPS for years now. A lot of folk that trek use it for coordination. Anyways I got a message on my first drone flight that said Weak GPS signal and it wouldn’t let me use RTH for my controller position which in effect is my phone. It wou let me use RTH for the take off position though. I’ve put a thread on here and hopefully I’ll get it sorted. Don’t want to be buying a new android phone.

Welcome Baz @Beejay
Hope you enjoyed your fly round Manor Heath with Michael @Alphi1847
Was good to meet up with you

1 Like

Welcome Barry, you’re in good company in this group buddy, members with a wealth of knowledge to tap in to and an amazingly friendly bunch that’s 100% better than most other platforms :grin::+1: enjoy mate as it’s very addictive lol

Hi Matty, thanks for the welcome. Yeah I’ve already had good feedback off a couple of members. I’m learning, slowly! And yeah your right, it’s addictive. I’ve watched countless videos and to fly like some of those guys is my aim. Plenty of practice, weather and work permitting of course, oh and the wife :grimacing:. Hope to hear from you again

Barry

1 Like

Novice myself buddy, it’s having confidence with the drone, my best flight today while weather picked up :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

Wow good effort Matty. I’ll get there all being well. I still work 4 nights so I just get a couple of days and with grandchildren it cuts my time down a bit but no rush although I can’t wait to get out again

1 Like

Hi Beejay, am a fellow air owner up the road in Cleckheaton.

1 Like