Newbie East Midlands

Hi all

New to drones and new to the group.
Any advise greatly appreciated

Happy New Year to all

3 Likes

Hi @PaulB007 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Paul and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi … and welcome to GADC :+1:

1 Like

Happy New year and welcome

1 Like

Hi Paul welcome to the club

@PaulB007 welcome

@PaulB007 Hi Paul welcome to GADC, you’ll love it!

Hi Paul - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi @PaulB007 welcome to GADC :+1:t2:

1 Like

hi Paul and welcome to GADC. enjoy and fly safe

1 Like

Hi Paul . welcome to the world where all you drone problems will be resolved ! :grin: :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the squadron.

1 Like

Welcome Captain :flying_saucer:

1 Like

Welcome Paul.
I’m based in Staffordshire so not too far away if you need help / advice with anything :+1:

1 Like

Hi there,

I am new to the group and I am so so so glad I found it. There are a lot of nice friendly people on here and they are so helpful. I post a message and get replies and help. I want to learn as much about my drones and flying and not to mess up. So you have found the right place. I have been here a week or so… (if that) and already I have found some great people.

1 Like

Welcome Paul, I’m in Derby

Hi Paul. My daughter lives in Hilton, so not too far away from you. Make sure you check out Drone Scene for FRZs around your area as there are quite a few airports (Hilton is in one so I had to ask permission to take a pano over her house). Good luck and have fun. :partying_face: