Newbie from Doncaster

Just to say Hi from Doncaster ,Have been flying since January 19 .
Looks a good forum to be a member of ,hopefully over time I can contribute to the forum .:grin:

2 Likes

Hi Tim welcome to the madhouse

I’m sure you will
Don’t be afraid to ask any questions there’s never a bad one

1 Like

G,day Tim,and welcome to G.A.D.C.:grinning: not a bad bunch on here,and loads of great info as you need it,we fly all sorts on here,but mainly DJI birds.plus a fair few who fly Yuneec. among others.if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask :+1::+1:once again a big welcome from all …

1 Like

Welcome Tim,
Any decent places over there in Donny?
Am over in West Yorks, plenty of open spaces over this way if you fancy a trip out.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi Tim / @anon57699764 and a proper welcome to GADC.

A large number of members are also Mavic Air and/or Spark owners, so if you have any questions ask away over on #questions-and-answers and someone with the relevant knowledge will be happy to offer advice.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi…

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to GADC @anon57699764 :wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome, hope you are enjoying your flying.

1 Like

Hi Tim
Welcome to the nuthouse, i’m in leeds so not too far, good set of peeps and plenty of info here

1 Like

:wink::+1:

1 Like

Hi @anon57699764 and welcome to Grey Arrows mate :+1:t2:

1 Like