newbie from notts area

Hi everyone been floating about past week learning all i can from other peoples experiences.
Anyway a bit about me I’m from a little villiage just outside of worksop ,decided i needed a new hobby now I’m in my 40s so went out and bought my first drone (mavic mini) got to say loving it so far.
Had my first few loss of connection but the little bugger just comes home on it’s own already started looking at bigger ones but budget constraints are holding me back need to gain a bit more experience first while putting a bit of cash away from the wife :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Hi @raspberry and welcome to GADC.

Good choice on the Mini, lots of our members have it and have shared some great photos and videos from this tried and tested drone (I fly one too)

Take a look at, and perhaps add yourself to our members map. where you will find local folk who are always up for meets.

Looking for somewhere to fly, check out Drone Scene you can log in with your GADC details, its a great resource, all from our members flying experiences.

Most of all enjoy your stay with us, a great friendly bunch, don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have

Hi and welcome to GADC, I’m new and I’ve started with the mavic mini and I love it , great bit of kit to get you started . There are lots of very experienced members on here only to willing to advise and help you , enjoy yourself and keep having fun.

Hi @raspberry and welcome to GADC.

We’re all in the same boat