Newbie from Salford - Hi!

Hi there

Just recently bought a mini 2 to give me a completely different perspective of photography.

I live in Salford, 48 year young, single dad and complete novice to the hobby. even though ive always wanted to buy a drone and look into the photography side as well as filming aspect. I finally took the plunge and bought a 2nd hand mini2 which i’m looking forward to enjoy it and reading and watching as much as i can, If anyone is near me in Salford and wouldn’t mind meeting up to show me the ropes and get some tips that would be very much appreciated and cant wait to learn and have fun

I’m constantly looking for tips n YouTube being my first port of call, I’m hoping this forum will provide me some more information and advice. Thanks to all in advance

2 Likes

Hi @Warren_G and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Our Associates are able to enjoy a lot of great services for free but our Members are eligible for a whole lot more! You can find all the details about our Membership Benefits on our FAQ :smiley:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

as you see im already a fully pledged member already. lol and already on the map but still thought it be best to ask in a post 1st than in direct dm’s ty for the help taken on board and hope to speak again soon

2 Likes

Hi Warren - welcome to GADC :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hi Warren, welcome to the forum… There is a meet up this morning, not too far from you…

1 Like

Hi Warren @Warren_G and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

sorry was on nights last night and only just got up, will have to keep a eye on the meet ups and try and get on the next one, ty anyway

1 Like

ty

No worries, was my first meet, was fun…

@Warren_G
YouTube Schmoo tube, This is far a better than that place for real help and advice.
Welcome.

Alright Warren, welcome from the Black Country

Hello and welcome Warren!

Welcome to GADC