Newbie in The Black Country

Thank you for the reply; much appreciated,

I’d been thinking that some of those paces listed would be good places to fly; particularly Baggeridge, Wrens Nest and Sedgley Beacon.

Tim

Tim

Tim

Arm OK mar maert. I normally fly either on King Georges park in Bloxwich or the Arboretum Extension in Walsall. No policies against drones in Walsall at all, never had any problems, not even with my Inspires.

Thank you, that’s good to know. It doesn’t look like Dudley MBC have any places against drones either so I’ll probably have a few places to fly, if not, I’ll come over to Walsall. The Arboretum sounds good.

You welcome, Wren nest and Sedgley beacon will add to my list, thanks. Not had any flight time yet, awaiting less windy weather

I managed to get out on Saturday, and again early on Sunday morning. On both occasions I went over to Wren’s Nest as it is a 20 minute walk away. There’s two TOAL spots that I used: what3words /// The simplest way to talk about location and what3words /// The simplest way to talk about location. The second location is only about 85m from the nearest houses but my drone is below 250g; just something to be mindful of etc. Not checked out Sedgley Beacon yet - maybe this weekend…

Nice @PGTim , that you got out. I looked at wren nest must be good to fly around given it like a mini hill. Will try there if weather better