Newish been lurking in the corner

Hi everyone thought i would introduce myself ive had a few drones for a couple of years now, living in surrey . Have a mavic pro and a mavic air looking to buy a inspire 2 in the new year thats if after gatwick fiasco we are stil allowed to fly

2 Likes

Hi Colin / @scorps , and welcome to GADC.

Glad you decided to emerge from the shadows! :+1:

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

Oh, and don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @scorps

1 Like

Hi Collin welcome to the madhouse that we call home
Your right about us being Bain of people who have lost out on there Christmas holiday but a few months from now they will have forgotten and be consumed by brexit ( yep I’ve used the “B” word)

2 Likes

Yep, welcome to the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drone club. (A pity Jeremy Vine hadn’t called us instead of interviewing the complete numpty from some other club regarding Gatwick gate)

1 Like

Hi @scorps and welcome to Grey Arrows mate :smiley: