Bloody weather! ... and flyability

:+1:

got a quick flight in today. Bertie the drone is happy now

1 Like

Well I charged the Mavic batteries this morning with the intention of doing something a bit different for the

Went out to lunch with the wife and when we came out it was blowing a gale again :unamused:
Back in work tomorrow and the weather has the next storm coming in again so it looks like I’m out of this one again, f***ing weather :rage:

Only this current theme, not the whole challenge @MementoMori

Don’t forget there are three chances on this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes but missing the first one Rich I’m not so sure it would be worth it :thinking:
I will have to see what the next challenges are, I might have a go for fun if this bloody rain and wind ever stop.

There is a set of badges for each theme … so each theme is equally “worth it”.

3 Likes

See how this weather behaves for my next days off.
When is the next theme being announced Dave?

Tomorrow …at the latest. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks.

Me and you both :frowning:

Went out for an hour this afternoon, could find anything of worth (except lots of flood water)

4 Likes

Make that three !
bastard weather !!

2 Likes

Meh!

1 Like

If it is’nt raining, it’s blowing.
If it is’nt blowing ,it’s raining.
WTF is going on up there!.

4 Likes

Bloody rain all day here again today after a nice sunny day yesterday. Actually starting to get annoying now! :rage:

Storm Jorge now! WTF! Getting through them aren’t we!

2 Likes

On the bright side, the more it’s like this the more chance of amazon realising drone delivery isn’t economically viable in the UK. So the less likely they are to lobby on getting our airspace.

3 Likes

We have floods
We have global virus taking hold
There is a growth in locusts causing mayhem overseas

If I was a religious man I’d say HE was trying to tell us something

Thought for the day
Steve
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What the ducks that about :man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t4: :duck:

:door: :running_man: :coat:

They are the only bloody thing that’s flying then !.

3 Likes

yey, managed to get a flight in last night just before got too dark! time for Jorje so no more this weekend unless it’s indoors, working on that though

3 Likes

Not a chance round here in Norfolk !. windy, raining, is that yellow round thing in the sky still there?.

1 Like