Bloody weather! ... and flyability

So - get your batteries charged for a whole night of …… night flying …. on Sat/Sun night!

Could be cloudy in places … but no rain (currently!!!) forecast!

2 Likes

Have been up near isle of skye since sunday. Not had a chance to fly yet. Bloody Scottish weather !

Saturday evening through to early Tuesday morning is looking like a good weather window all around the country.

Chances of a good amount of sunshine on Sunday and Monday, too.

PS: Saturday ain’t looking bad, either … just not quite so perfect. :wink:

1 Like

I like these weather pics. What app produces these ?

1 Like

The images come for xcweather.co.uk … the animation was a quick photoshop of 20 screen grabs.

1 Like

Thanks

Keep an eye out, people in southern UK … there could be fog overnight and into early Friday morning!

Unfortunately, not looking like it will be on the coast to take pics/vid like @BrianB did last Friday morning … but you never know with that stuff exactly where it will pop up or how thick it will be.

Me neither as having to go to Farnborough - so definitely no flying there!

1 Like

Farnborough might be foggy …. until about 7/8am possibly.

Thanks Dave

Bloody temperature isn’t falling as fast as the forecast. It was supposed to be 5°C by now and it’s 8°C … fog not even slight so far. :frowning_face:

Come on fog!

We have some here but it just isn’t dense enough for some BrianB shots :smiley:

1 Like

Same.

I hope you both mean the fog…

Well you weren’t around at the time, boom boom :laughing:

2 Likes

So here I was - getting prepared for an epic litchi mission on Saturday afternoon and I just got a reminder that I have to go on a Motorway awareness course. (Speeding). BOLLOX !

1 Like

The weather’s looking good Sunday/Monday. :+1:

1 Like

Oh your in from a treat…Not

You naughty boy
I had a clean licence until two years ago silly me 38 years clean …
Ok i never got caught…

1 Like

Oh. So witty :grin:

2 Likes

Jeff, I can’t believe you have ever gone over the speed limit, when you are driving it’s like something from “Driving Miss Daisy”

4 Likes