No more titles at the end of a topic

Is it just me, or has anyone else lost the short list of topics at the end of a thread?

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like

Usually, at the bottom of a thread it shows a list of topics, new/unread etc.

Now, it just shows the reply box and thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Your right mate, theyā€™ve gone :man_facepalming:t4:

Oh I havenā€™t noticed that

1 Like

Maybe they are just tidying up, keeping it all up hereā€¦

That has always been there, along with the short list of topics at the end. It would be interesting to know what has happened to the end of thread list, is this a site issue or have they been removed by the moderators?

1 Like

I noticed this yesterday, I thought I was going mad :crazy_face:

1 Like

Going mad? Arenā€™t we all :crazy_face: lol comes with age Iā€™ve been told.

Any light on this @GADC_Committee ? Not the going mad but the titles going missing? :grimacing:

Weā€™re trying something new.

Do you want the ā€œrelated topicsā€ section brought back? Were those suggested topics useful?

1 Like

I did use them, but not a must for me :thinking::man_shrugging:t3:

on a personal level, i liked the suggested topics. not only did it show the unread and new ones, but i was inclined to browse the random others from there as they showed up.
i know i can do this from the menu, but it was a nice feature to have and it is not a must for me either to have them returned. i was more concerned that I or the website was having an issue.

out of interest, what is the something new?

2 Likes

I liked it until people were adding to a topic from 2 years ago with comments ā€˜great photoā€™ or ā€˜I agreeā€™

6 Likes

this will still happen surely, if someone posts in an old thread it will move to the top of the unread list?

Itā€™s been re-implemented but, hopefully with fewer really old ones. :crossed_fingers:

Testing to see if its absence was noticed. :wink:

1 Like

Paying attention badge for @timmyp :man_shrugging:t3:

I agree

4 Likes

i wondered how long that would takeā€¦

3 Likes

Cheers, looks better already.

4 Likes

I agree :crazy_face:

4 Likes