NoLimitDronez worth the £££?

I saw it on their blog (I might be the only person left in the world that still uses RSS feeds :blush:) but no, not tried…

Looks seriously cool mod though :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi guys

Just joined nolimitdronez and I wanted to see what you guys think of the site for mods

I’ve got a Mavic Pro Platinum and use IOS and I’m interested in having access to some of their mods

Any thoughts on them and ease of use ?

Al

Moved your post over to the pre-existing thread on the subject. :wink:

Well timed Aij615, as today is the first time I’ve looked at my drone in 8 months, suffered a back injury twice and after 3½ stone lighter( was not large in first place just loss of appetite due to pain).

Anyway when turned on tablet DJI go 4 nld was not working so knew it needed updating.

Went to NLD website notice I needed to update my nld mod client as well and did not need DJI assistant 2 anymore.

Booted NLD Mod Client build a latest DJI go 4 NLD which is simple enough (if you have problems lets me know if your using android). Install DJI go 4 NLD APK in aeroplane mode and use for username: aaa password:bbb

when I did mine originally last year I was able to go back .0700 no bother and also only today I realised I never did my controller or goggles properly as it seems that all 3 worked ok that they were a on different firmwares.

But today I had a brain fart moment, I thought I flash to another firmware and stupidly clicked 1.04.0400 and realised not good move, spend hours and continuous recharging batteries trying to get it back to .0700 without success kept saying it’s on 1.04.0400 just looping on flashing,

Now @Aij615 if you do go down this route choose your firmware wisely that suits you, try and see if it will flash as its first time and might be lucky. Don’t worry as after trilling with no answers this is what you might have to do and this is start from latest firmware and go down the list one by one until you reach the one you want, for me to get back to 1.03.0700 from 1.04.0400 I will have to flash each firmware 8 times until I got to it.

After your bird is on the firmware of your choice unplug keep it running close the client down reopen and plug in your controller in at this point it tell you to plug bird back in to check firmware when it’s down this only takes 10 seconds unplug plug in controller and your choice of firmware choose the one coordinates with your bird and flash after a few mins it be complete and same with the Goggles plug in and out put bird in and out then goggles and flash again.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Yikes! Hope you’re on the mend!
When you posted elsewhere, yesterday, i thought “there’s someone I’ve not seen in a while”.

2 Likes

Yea on the mend thanks, body was contorted to compensate the pain got to the point I was getting addicted to pain killers, could not walk could not sleep in a bed a recliner was my only peace, then I was introduced to CBD oil and after the first drop stopped all painkillers started to walk straighter and after wee bit of physio I’m a new man lol.

3 Likes

Just for information - I’m on a MAC - so asked when it was coming for that platform…

Could always run it in a nice clean virtual machine on your Mac

2 Likes

Interesting that they said iOS, rather than macOS… :thinking:

2 Likes

NLD v2.0 dropped the other day:

Hello NLD users!!

Oh happy day(or night depending where you are)! We have some good news to update you with. We have been hard at work with revamping the NLD MOD Client with:

• Altitude limit and No Fly Zone removal for all firmwares for following drones: Phantom 4 series, Phantom 4 v2, Mavic Pro, Spark and Inspire 2
  • FCC mode with the option to enable 1.6W boost for triple range for ALL drones supported by NLD on all firmwares. Including Mavic 2 series.
  • Flight Controller Parameter Editor has been improved and even more parameters are now available for modification.
  • NLD GO4 APK patcher has been improved, no need to download the original APK anymore.
  • Dynamic User Interface which adapts to the connected device. No more showing greyed out options, if a feature is not supported, it’s not shown.
  • New Framework for rapid future releases of new features and patches.
  • Server side application has been rewritten to accommodate the higher user load.
  • Content Delivery Network has been heavily upgraded to deliver firmware files with as high bandwidth as possible for our Asian users.
  • Great Firewall of China bypass enabling access for our Chinese users.
  • Custom built app for all our affiliates with their affiliate tag compiled into the executable so the executable only can be distributed while affiliate are still being tracked.
  • Improved firmware selector with the bird map built in for easy overview of what is supported on a given firmware.
  • Improved error handling that enables the user to resolve minor issues.
  • Preparation of the app for a true multilingual experience, including Chinese and Arabic right to left reading.
  • And Lots of general improvements and minor features that has now long forgotten but nevertheless they are still there.

— From all of us @ NoLimitDronez.

P.S Fly Safe and Fly Free.

4 Likes

Hi PingSpike does this mean you have FCC and boost working on the Phantom 4 Pro V1?

NLD currently has a 40% Easter Sale on.

Coupon code: EASTER2021

https://nolimitdronez.com/

1 Like

Is it still possible to manually mod the android apps?

You get the same benefits with Drone-Hacks for less
£££££ plus there is also a GADC discount.

1 Like

Great Easter deal 40% of $40 = £17.30

I got it for £20 3 years ago, i have to say I’m not really a fan of paying out on hacks when you can just follow YouTube videos but the one click NLD offered was fantastic lifetime deal.

3 years later still able to update hacks for my £20 and they are constantly trying to keep up with DJI’s firmware but along with the hacks.

1 Like