North East Meet up - Angel of the North - 8/9 Jan

That’s fine by me, I’m travelling from Billingham, hopefully traffic won’t be to bad. :+1:

See you Wednesday 12:00 @scullninio

1 Like

enjoy chaps… I’ll be beavering away!!

Does anyone work on this forum!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha. I work full time, just lucky I’ve got a day off tomorrow and Thursday. If I didn’t have to work I’d be out as much as the weather allows. Haha. Enjoy work, :+1:

3 Likes

I faintly remember having to get up early and the associated stress. I still do a little bit of agency work but would never think of arranging anything before lunchtime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I should be able to make it for tomorrow hopefully weather is going to be good how many people are coming tomorrow ?

1 Like

@Fatboy
As far as I can tell it’s 3 of us so far unless @scullninio knows more. After all, it was his idea :grin:

1 Like

Just the 3 of us, invite as many people as possible. Hopefully get a good turn out. :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully traffic on the A1 isn’t to bad in the morning, as I live about 50mins away.

Invited a friend who’s got a camera😁

1 Like

Nope, @mockingbird71, he’s one of those ppl who travel round the country taking photos of fighter planes or choppers. Basically anything mechanical that flies. I call him an “anorak”.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s not as windy tomorrow as it has been today.

That’s what AirData says for tomorrow?

2 Likes

@mockingbird71
No worries mate, got it​:grin::grin::grin:
Hope I’m right for tomorrow’s wind though :scream::scream:

Very windy still, let’s see if it settles soon!

Right now I doubt very much that I’ll be flying the mini as wind is somewhere between your and my forecast :persevere::persevere:

100% with you on that one

1 Like

I’m here now, are you still coming?

I’m in an orange Renault captur.

A post was split to a new topic: North East meet up in Jan 2021