Original Autel EVO 1 - wounded but very much alive [SOLD]

£325 or near offer
(DEDUCT £80 IF YOU DON’T WANT THE TWO BATTERIES)
This fantastic rare 4K Autel Evo drone (purchased new from Droneworx in the US in 2019) has been lightly used but following a low level crash onto my lawn, the camera/gimbal became detached along with the front port leg. The camera still delivers a live feed to the remote controller which optimistically declares that the drone is “ready to go” and the gimbal ribbon cable seems to be intact so it should be easy enough for someone more knowledgeable than me to reattach. I decided to sell as is rather than pay plenty to send it back to Autel in the USA for a repair.

The detached leg also appears to be undamaged and may be easy to reattach.

I can’t see any other damage and everything else, including the remote controller, is in excellent condition.

I am offering it for repair or spares, complete with pristine OLED screen remote control, original EVO battery charger, two lightly used batteries, four new unopened Evo propellors and a couple of original unopened cables.

Can deliver for £10 or you are welcome to inspect/collect in person near Reading/Maidenhead. Please msg me if interested.

(All photos taken in January 2023)

4K video at up to 60fps
1920x1080 video at up to 120fps
1280x720 video at up to 240fps
1/2.3" Sony sensor
12MP photos
FOV: 94°
3-axis gimbal
RC with integral 3.3in 1280x720 HD OLED screen
Control range: up to 4.4 miles
Intelligent flight: Dynamic Track, Viewpoint, Orbit, Waypoint, VR
Obstacle avoidance via front and downward cameras, ultrasonic and IR sensors