OSD issue

AIO = All In One
Is simply when a flight controller and four ESCs are all combined into one circuit board making for a more compact build. They are very popular, almost essential now for 4” and smaller quads
Some makers now include RXs and VTXs

As @notveryprettyboy said yesterday it is a motor MOSFET that has disintegrated, it’s part of the ESC portion of the AIO board

Thanks for that Steve :+1:t3:

I think I have good grounds to go forward with this, but if all I get from Iflight is a bag of excuses then so be it…

I have been researching and come across an alternative which my be better than the Iflight board …

Just make sure it will fit your frame. iFlight have a habit of designing their frames around their own boards. Especially their cinewhoops.

Just had this back from IFlight :man_facepalming:t3:

Hi Nick,
Have you change anything?

And Please provide following data to quickly analyze the situation.

Describe the problem and troubleshooting you’ve been done already:
Order number:
Ordered from:
(if not ordered from our shop, please add a Screenshot of your order confirmation)

Date of purchase:
Date of arrival:

Product name:
SKU number (on the part box):

DVR (if in-flight problem):
Blackbox log: Where do you find this ??
Video (that describes and explains your problem):
Pictures (of the faulty part and drone condition):

Best wishes

Scarlet

Customer Support Team

Talk about jumping through hoops !!

Standard lol

Well iv sent back what I can but there asking for the blackbox log :man_facepalming:t3:

What they think Im flying 747s, wouldnt even know how to get that info, bloody blackbox I ask you :roll_eyes:

That board appears to have a 16MB black box built in. You can access it through betaflight configurator…

1 Like