Pano 360 of a local church

5 Likes

Very nice

Whats this place?

1 Like

Thanks Chris its one of a few pics I took on my second flight. Really enjoying it so far. In all honesty I dont know what that structure is. Ive looked on google maps and its a building site so it must have been recently completed. I will have a look next time I go up there and let you know :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looks very eco friendly with the living roof and solar panels.

1 Like

Yes it does. Ill be interested to find out what it is. Thanks for the Kuula tip by the way. Seems to have worked a treat cheers

1 Like

More on the church here:

1 Like

Chris went back up there this evening and its a brand new primary school. Must have gone for the eco friendly style that is getting more popular these days.

1 Like

Alastair it is Benenden church how did you know just from my pics? Thanks for the extra info on the church :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You mentioned it was local, and your approximate location is in your profile, Steve. A Church Near You is a simple and useful resource, which the Google map on the link identified the church quickly. The local rector may give you permission to film the church if the parish can have permission to use your footage as well.

1 Like

That was some good detective work Alastair :grin: Im very new to drones (only had my 3rd flight this evening) so I havent filmed any footage at all yet. Im taking it one step at a time and am concentrating on photos to start with but will be looking to do videos at some point.