Pano editing

does anyone have any experience editing panos to a high a level. or with this software - krpano.com - News
I need some tips on best place to learn and if this is the best software for it.

I have a client who is looking for interactive images like the one in the link below.

Thanks

That software is a new one on me … not seen anyone on GADC post about it, previously.

A rather clunky site … no real home-page, which is strange.
Their “home-page” us just a list of releases and release notes. How unusual and non self-promoting is that? :man_shrugging:

Their examples look quite impressive, though.

1 Like

yes i think the mylor harbour is cretaed using that, went into the source language to have a look.

Just thought I’d ask before i started delving to into faqs

2 Likes

OK if I change the topic to “Interactive Pano Editing” ??

It seems more than just “editing a pano”. :wink:

1 Like

ozone

going back to look at KR pano just ready to spend ÂŁ129 on license but making sure it will do what i want whioch is to create easy to post panos and planets without links

wondred if you could have a look

Without links ?

1 Like

Your still going to need a link mate as that software will just do what Kuula does except on yours or clients server.

Your not really creating an interactive pano, your installing software that will display a pano as interactive.

If your hosting you would supply them with a link. If they are hosting then its them that needs the license.

1 Like