Pano from above the Sea Mist!

I was out early for the Golden Hour Challenge yesterday on the coast at Portsmouth and was fortunate to have a sea mist come in as I arrived. This Pano was before the sun was over the horizon, so it was a bit of a challenge for the Mavic Air sensor, but it does make for an atmospheric panorama. Though I wish I had been closer to the spinnaker Tower - maybe next time!

12 Likes

You know you can get Kuula panos to display here?

1 Like

just been trying, did it easy on iPad but not sure why not know?

1 Like

In Kuula, click on Share->Embed->HTML … then double click on the HTML to highlight it all, copy it, then paste here on a new line.

Make any of the settings you want on the right panel before double clicking the HTML.

Also - make sure there’s no space before the initial “<iframe”

1 Like

Thanks Dave

Persevered and it was a problem with my cut and paste as the start and finish < > had been converted to different symbols? - no idea why?

1 Like

Wow :scream:

Stunning photo Brian!!

1 Like

That seems to happen if you drag-highlight … but not if you double-click to highlight.

Or you could just edit the symbols back to < and >?

Ah - I see you got there. Looks SO good in the thread!!! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Rich

Thanks Dave

Double click worked on the latest one I have just uploaded :+1:

1 Like

Nice 1 Brian
Looks like Antonio bay…

Thanks, yes I have heard that has a similar mist on a regular basis which is something to see, unless you are a boat captain!

Top Marks!! Brian

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Stunning pano Brian.

The mist really adds to it, one of the best I’ve seen.

1 Like

The word ‘superb’ or ‘fabulous’ just don’t seem adequate superlatives to describe the photo.
Well done for capturing this lovely shot, and equally, a big thank you for sharing

3 Likes

That’s superb Brian.

S.

2 Likes

@callum @Brian @SteveBell

Thanks all guys, truth is that had it not been for the ‘golden hour challengek I might not have been out then.

2 Likes

That was the same for me with the Treasure Hunt … it got me out to fly more and research places to fly, too.