Pano-Mania #1 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

Being unable to take panos are the only regret I have of rolling my Mavic back to .700 and hacking about the GO4 app :cry:

What I need to do now is work out a way to get the job done, that doesn’t involve some seriously intensive manual labour…

Mental note to self, must try the Inspire to see what options that has available - but even that’s running an archaic firmware (2015) on an even more archaic app (GO (not 4!))

Hi, whilst I love Hangar 360 I cannot get it to post to facebook or any other media without reloading the pana photos in either Image Composite Editor or APG…how for instance do you get the pana shots onto here ?

1 Like

In the Hangar App (viewer) you can share using the 3 dots top left on the screen.

I usually send the link to myself via email or sms so I have them some where safe in case the app dies, then just paste the link in the forum message. The other methods include whatsapp etc.

Hi Chris, many thanks, I can eMail the pics to myself by it doesnt like direct posting option to Facebook as I get a Red Cross wit the “Failed” message

Cheers
Nick

Just check that you have allowed Hangar permissons in Facebook?, will it let you SMS or WhatsApp the links to yourself/others?

Hi Chris,

Just tried emailling and copying the link into facebook but get the following error:

The link should something like this hxxps://viewer.hangar.com/360?productId=vrNM36mj

Pasting that into any a facebook or comment, or in the forum here should result in this…

Hi Chris, mine is :

I can email it to myself and others who can open it, but cant do anyting else with it, ideally i want to post it onto our club website

Regards
Nick

You cannot post the photo itself, just the link like below to the hangar viewer.

You might want to have a look at Kuula.co for a better way of posting so that people can see

As @milkmanchris mentioned, Kuula is a good place to upload 360s, but you do need to create your own stitched image to get the superb resolution that’s possible.

If you want to see about using this route, then take a look at this thread, and ask for help if you need.

Facebook doesnt like the link at all, the format wont load…and I continually get the message below

Are you sure you’re only trying to post the link in a message and not upload it ?

2 Likes

Hi Chris, I posted the link into the message field rather than in the “Photo/Video” option and its works…well bugger me…

2 Likes

I wonder if we will get any of the white stuff this winter :thinking:
Taken with the Spark, 10 minutes and I couldn’t feel my fingers :smile:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t mind some! I think I saw 2 flakes last winter. Certainly nothing settled.

Living in the flat lands besides 2 power stations we get very little, this lasted all of about 6 hours before it rained away

1 Like

Finally managed to get the M2P out.

5 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Snow, sun, reflections on rippling water, hills/mountains, castles.
You only need a haggis and the sound of pipes and we could be there. :wink:

1 Like

If you look carefully in the hills you will see a few wild ones running around. :wink:

2 Likes