Parrot Anafi extended [SOLD]

Only 2 months old and about 1 hour flying time, I also own MP2 Zoom and since purchasing this I have not taken it out as the Anafi is probably just more convenient so in fairness to my Zoom who is feeling rather neglected I have decided to sell, I would rather try on here first as Ebay fees are a joke.
You get the Anafi extended which has 3 batteries, landing gear extenders and tablet holder.
You can see the quality of this bird if you preview one of my earlier posts when it almost fried, it has never crashed except hitting a few leaves as you see in video but no harm came to it and it carried on flying no marks or scratches.
It will come with the Argos receipt dated 19th March which will be your guarantee as Parrots policy is return to retailer first 12 months.
The Flylcarus insurance on this is £49.50 pa.
I am looking for offers in the region of £600 or will consider exchange for Dji smart controller or Crystalsky.
You will be able to pay by Credit Card via Paypal for your added protection and I will post via courier for £15 insured (Not Royal Mail) or you can collect from Cannock WS11

Thanks

2 Likes

Now SOLD