PC can't see MP after firmware upgrade

Mine just shows up OK when I connect (F:)
It’s the internal drive (G:) for flight logs that you need DJI Assistant.

Capture

Looks like it’s time to make space on the drive, too! :wink:

Edit: Actually … 16GB … that’s my emergency card! Glad I spotted that. //changes cards//

1 Like

That’s exactly how mine was yesterday before I updated, strange.

Can’t really see that it’s the update … since both you and I are on the same version.
Tech! LOL!

1 Like

Strange how it’s happened though, I’ll be checking the other drones tomorrow now to make sure, I know the Spark is good though as I uploaded the MP pics from that this morning.

I’ll try that tomorrow mate, packed it all away.

We’re all on same firmware. Strange.

Wondering if we both have some other software that Dave dosent and that is causing problems.

Might be worth trying safe mode as well.

2 Likes

Well, I connected the MP to the PC this morning and it showed as a drive again, hopefully that issue is fixed now, just need to find out why the card reader doesn’t work now.

Was thinking, driving along earlier, when it wasn’t working, was this a case of windows explorer not opening up, or was the drive just not visible in windows explorer if you manually opened it?
If the former, this would have been just your default settings for what happens when you attach a drive.

Both, not opening and not visible, if I put a usb stick in the same port it would show and launch explorer.
Also tried other ports just in case it was that but no joy.

1 Like

I can’t even get my MP to work with my laptop, even though i have installed the unsigned drivers :smiley: Not on at all that DJI do not have properly signed drviers for such expensive products.

1 Like

Does the laptop make the noises when the MP is turned on like my PC did?
If so try going into Disk Management and start it again.