Penmon Wales

4 Likes

Nice shot :+1:

1 Like

Very nice shot, it looks like your gimble needs adjusting for level, mine was the exact same its really easy to sort out…

1 Like

As soon as I found how to do it I will sort it

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

No problem we aim to please :grinning::+1:

1 Like

This image ticks all the boxes for coastal,scenery, so deserves our Coastal Flyer badge. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow thank you so much that will get me out more

1 Like

@Johnboy I understand that your horizon had not been calibrated at the time this Stunning shoot was taken, Theses are easy fixes and I know people have posted the Cure Video for that But that Said Its really nice to see the Welsh coast in all its glory. For me I would have just include the sky line by 10% more .Pleased do not be offend by my Critic I love the overall image.

Once the horizon is calibrated I am sure you will be posting some amazing Aerial Images, I can not wait to see them .:+1:t2:

Hi thank you I have sorted out the arising out was thinking about putting more sky I will remember that next time I don’t mind in anyway people giveing me tips it’s the only way to get things right thanks again for you tip just need to find a good free software for editing

1 Like

@Johnboy have a look at this tread

https://greyarro.ws/t/free-video-editing-software/787

Thank you I have a look at it

Subtitles can be turned off on the YouTube settings

@Johnboy, in my humble - compositional - opinion. I think you’re ok with the proportion of sky you’ve shown. From what I can see it’s a fairly flat, featureless sky, whereas you’ve filled the rest of the frame with lots of textures, like sea and land, which hold the eye and generate interest. Composition is always tough to get right even with a handheld, conventional camera. Trying to do it while controlling a flying camera at height and distance adds a whole new dimension to the problem. :smiley:

1 Like