Permission To Fly High

This was just snap on the go (August nice bright conditions drone moving slowly), could have built it as stop and snap but this was just quicker and easier at the time

1 Like

1 Like

Got enough photos on that mission there Steve? :rofl:

I thought you were flying at 400ft, not 40 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shooting angle…

Course Aligned
Perdpendicular to course
Parallel to main path

:rofl::man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

what speed would you recommend ?

You trying to sell that to someone.

Fucking tech speak will get you nowhere here ;o)

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: cant find where it says camera angle : straight fucking down :joy:

2 Likes

the speed is greyed out and cant change it. I’m guessing this calculates the speed automatically…

40000ft + 1 battery = 29mph might have a lot of motion blur at that speed and shooting every 2 seconds.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

From 400ft up? Sunny/bright day? High shutter speed?
Only if the M2P can fly at 500mph. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m guessing it would tell me somewhere if this was more than 1 battery can handle? I’m slightly nervous at the thought of sending it on its way over this distance.

1 Like

Girl.

2 Likes

Only slightly? :grimacing: lol

1 Like

think I’d be more comfortable shooting straight up to 1000ft :cold_sweat: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Actually - from 400ft - you won’t need a particularly high shutter speed.

1/125 should be more than adequate.

25mph = 36.67fps = 11.17mps
1/125sec = 9 cm

So - only worry if your camera/sensor can resolve something 10cm across from 400ft away.

Anything the light enables higher than 1/125 is a (small) advantage, of course.

3 Likes

Thanks that’s most helpful. Going to check out Lightroom Clasic and grab AGP if its a freebe.

There’s a deal atm …

2 Likes

Okay looks like I set the wrong mission. I now have gimbal pitch angle. -90 being pointed at the ground.

One thing I can’t work out is changing the start location. Don’t particularly want to go and stand in the middle of someone’s field. Ideally want to be in the centre. Giving me LOS all round.

How frequently are you taking a shot?

1 Like