Personally, I blame GADC

Thanks Mel :clap:

Great video of some fantastic locations. Well done
John

Cheers John! I should have probably waited until now before creating that video, as I have flown many more locations in the past few weeks. Alas, it was great fun making it :+1:

Really great to watch that. As a new drone user it had me thinking… ok could I do that under Article 16 or the A2COC…. Noticed you had some really nice manual tracking shots so gives me inspiration to practise those! Thanks!

Thanks Daniel! About 90% of the flights in the video were shot with the Mini 2, the rest with my old Mavic Air 2. Despite holding my A2 CofC, it wasn’t required for the majority of those locations. The great thing about the Mini 2 is that it forces you learn how to manually track targets, as there is no ‘active track’ to assist. I now have a Mavic 2 Pro which has tracking, but still prefer to shoot manually. Good luck :+1:

Very enjoyable watch. Quite a lot of the locations are fairly close to me - some I’ve visited and some I’ve even taken drone footage of - but plenty of inspiration for new places to go to.

Thanks Steven, glad you enjoyed it. Yes, I’m not far from you, so these will be quite familiar :wink:

Lot of effort went into that- RESPECT! Great vid

That is a really great summery of what you have been up to in your time with the drone, stunning images. thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate. Means a lot :+1:

Cheers Allan, thanks for the lovely comment! It’s almost time to start thinking about the Best of 2022! Time flies!

I missed this Chris, really good vid​:+1:. As you said in the description above, I can’t believe how much time I’ve invested in flying and doing post work. Love every minute of it. :grin:
Nice one👍

Cheers Ady. This was a year ago. A lot has changed … for the better :wink:

Cheers mate :+1:

I’m pleased you found GADC - I have enjoyed your videos and humour immensely.

You have helped me much in seeing my way through the club in my short time here and also through private messaging.

A big thank you :+1:

1 Like

Ah, you are too kind, Barrie! I am more than happy to help a fellow GADC’r :+1:

Awesome. I liked all of the clip’s especially those of prehistoric sites. I’m planning to get around N.Ireland next year to visit many of our sites. I’m inspired :+1: