PfCO received today!

After my initial Operations Manual was rejected a few weeks ago (due to needing the CAP1763 ANO 2018 and 2019 amendments), I made the changes and finally have got the PfCO.

This is the bit’s they are pushing:

“As of 13/03/19 the Air Navigation Order (ANO) was amended in relation to UAS operations. If you have not already done so, please update your Operations Manual to reflect these changes. Essentially articles 94, 94A and 94B have now been updated. The complete ANO can be found in CAP 393 (CAP 393: Regulations made under powers in the Civil Aviation Act 1982 and the Air Navigation Order 2016). Further guidance information on the amendments to these articles can be found in CAP 1763 (CAP1763: Air Navigation Order 2018 and 2019 Amendments - Guidance for Small Unmanned Aircraft users).”

I guess I can expect my employer to start hiring me out pretty much straight away. Just in time for the nice weather :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations @EvanW Evan and thanks for sharing the information as working on my Ops Manual at the moment.

2 Likes

Well done Evan is that the excerpt you have to add in the ops manual?

1 Like

Hey Sparkman, no, that was in the email that came with the PfCO. They’d already provided this when it was first rejected though. You need to replace CAP 1687 with 1763 and add the ANO articles 94A-G and 95 as an appendix to your Ops Man. Also add the new restriction zone info and flying 400ft to the nearest point of land.

If you need any more info I’m happy to help!

No problem, if you need any help just PM me :relaxed:

I like that unambiguous wording. Clarifies a discussion that was being had the other day. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Ewan
Have to resubmitted in July so will ask nearer the time

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: Evan on your PfCO

1 Like

Congratulations evan well done👍

1 Like

@EvanW congratulations :+1:

1 Like