PFCO training with UAV8

After the disastrous bad press about drone at Gatwick, I decided to do a PFCO course. Not for the reason of earning money but just to make sure I was ‘doing it right’. So I booked a course with UAV8. I booked this in January and done this course weekend just gone. Passed both parts. Yay
Did feel a bit out as I was the only one not doing it to enhance my career opportunities, but was soon at ease. What a great course, so glad I done it. These guys know their stuff and know how to get that information to you. Highly recommendable.

6 Likes

Are you leaving it at that, or are you going to submit for the PfCO as I know you don’t have to. And the qualification you have gained is valid for life (until they change that rule)

Yes, whilst I am still employed I will register. When (18months) I am on a pension, who knows. As I say, not to earn money, change career but if the opportunity presents itself and I am able who knows.

We’ll I’m doing my Pfco at the moment, with UAV academy. Seems to be going well. It’s an online course, I’ve just taken my mock theory, I got 94% which I’m happy with but I really should have got 98 if I hadn’t rushed 2 questions.
Oh well. I’ll take more time on the real one.

I hope you were both able to take advantage of our exclusive members discount with UAV8 :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh yes. Well worth it. Thanks.

1 Like

My course was part of the prize in the hobby mounts competition. :man_pilot:

1 Like

Brilliant :smiley:

I am still ever so slightly sooooooooooo envious :blush: