Polar Pro Landing Legs

After trying others these are the ultimate for Mavic 2 forget the cheap heavy ones these can also be left on your bird nice piece of additional and must have kit .
Must also say after using cheapo eBay prop guards I ended up with DJI lighter and so much better

1 Like

I got a set of these as I was trying to find something that would allow for a water landing also (know I was going to be shooting over the sea in Portugal a couple of months ago). They are ok. relatively heavy but didn’t notice much difference in flight time or stability. I’ve not tried the water skids… mostly because it’s a completely daft idea and might just about survive a landing on a millpond but no chance on a moving sea. I think I’ll take a look at the Polar Pro ones… they look better but I’d still have to take them on and off each time as I only have the compact travel case.

https://www.irepairmd.com/product-page/arris-raptor2-skid-for-the-dji-mavic-2

Hi @anon52324101
You will be surprised get some they are amazing, I got some buoyancy things off Amazon only sent me 2 brackets and need 4 got a full refund after flying out to sea yesterday with no problems at height or 1mtr above I’m confident I don’t need them, fully insured so what the hell

1 Like

Love mine. Once on, they’ve never been off my M2P. It sits just right, with enough clearance for most landing and takeoff spots. :ok_hand:

1 Like

1 Like