Polar pro VND are they as good

I’m looking for advise on polarpro, I was looking at a set of standard ND filters but then came across the VND filter , has anyone used one ? Are they as good also ease of use ?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got one, only use it for filming but works a treat. No loss of quality at all.

1 Like

Lots (and lots) of info here mate.

3 Likes

How easy it to use , I guess it’s just a case of knowing the settings in advance but I’m thinking it’s got to be a lot easier to quickly experiment with. It’s for use on my M2P

1 Like

I use it on a M2P too. Due to its size it’s a little bit fiddly to turn, I really put it on as a last resort on very bright sunny days. It does the job though.

1 Like

Soz, link now fixed.

1 Like

That’s the issue I have with my nd pl filters the adjustment is fiddly maybe better to stick to straight individual nd

1 Like

There is lots there , I will work my way through it . Thank you

Some might be of use, some might not :grimacing:

1 Like

Found the video by Ian useful, I never seen that one , I must of missed it lol but thanks for the links gives me more reading and saved loads of searches lol

Well I’ve purchased a polarpro VND 2 to 5 on Amazon as they where on sale £57.49 so I thought why not lol

1 Like

Ive got the Freewell VND filters for MP2 Zoom and they are great , less hassle than keep changing standarx filters

2 Likes

I have the freewell ones too for my mavic 2 pro,very good for filming and a cheaper alternative to the polar pro

1 Like