POLL: How do you fly? Thumbs only? Fingers and thumbs? 🤔

How can you press all the other buttons on the controller if you’re busy pinching the sticks :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

So true :clap::clap::clap::+1:

2 Likes

Thumbs for me, and females say I’ve a very gentle touch make of that what you want lol

2 Likes

Am I alone in preferring to use my Ocusync controller without the sticks. If find the control of the aircraft more precise, without them. Or am just a weird 60yr old ?

Which controller (or drone) do you mean @anon69037387 ? There are a dozen or more that support the Ocusync protocol :slight_smile:

I also doubt you’re alone, whichever one it is :smiley:

MAVIC AIR 2

I find the mini 2 RC is set up that way. Thumbs for the sticks and forefingers for the buttons at the front.

I don’t have an Ocusync controller as I bought a Mini 1 the month before the Mini 2 was released… :man_facepalming:

However the thought of removing the sticks and flying makes me very nervous. Fair play if it works for you, but I’m not sure I’ll be trying it out!

2 Likes

I’ve watched a couple of videos on YouTube by guys that swear you get better control by running your thumbs over the stick domes but without the sticks. personally I ain’t gonna try it.

“Stick domes” is a good way of describing them. I actually typed “control balls” in my last post, but thought better of it before I clicked Reply!

1 Like

Not tried it but I will👍