Post Pandemic flight - hi from Wales

Hi I’m Mike and I live in Llandudno on the North Wales coast, I bought a DJI Mini 2 in mid December and managed to get it in the air once before we were locked down in Wales :unamused: From April 12th we are now allowed to go anywhere in Wales but can’t cross into England so I managed to get out and shoot some local footage and get a couple of pics. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @Mikey357 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Don’t worry, you’re not missing much :rofl:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

4 Likes

Hi Mike - welcome from South Wales :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi.

1 Like

I’m glad I didn’t buy mine too earlier like you because the wait to come out of lockdown was a PITA.

Enjoy the freedom and have fun. You could alway fly across in to England :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi Mike
Hello from Mid Wales
Another happy Mini 2 owner .

1 Like

Hi all, I suppose I’ll have to put up some footage soon, I’ll have to do some editing first as the flights are very haphazard at the moment while I’m still learning how to control it properly :rofl:

Ha ha, there’s always that :rofl: